Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Girl Behind The Blog

 Myself. 
To me there is not much to say. 
I should probably have someone else write this portion for me. 
Someone who knows me well, or even better than myself. 
That selection wouldn't be hard to make I can only count my true friends on one hand,
 one is my mother & the other my fiance. 

I feel that the people you surround yourself with 
are the best description of who you are. 

So lets start there. 
I will begin with my mother. 
You would call her Barb if you knew her personally.
She is my hero.
 Most people say that, I actually mean it.
From day one, literally 
she has dedicated her life to me & making it worth living. 
Not because she had to, because she wanted to.
I am not one myself, but I know for a fact once you are a mother or a father 
life as you know it changes.
 It revolves around your child. And she has never failed at that.

My memories with her are as early as dancing on the coffee table with a hairbrush mic in my hand
screaming the lyrics to any garth brooks song
 on surround sound before bed, trying to take both our minds;
hers more than mine, off the fact that it was almost 10 pm and my father still wasnt home.
He was probably at who knows what bar, doing who knows what, with who knows who.
To driving me all over 3-4 times a week to cheerleading events, 
& even more recent 
just calling each other to talk for 30 mins to catch up on the past week
since I no longer live under her roof.

She is my best friend. She always did what was best for us, for me.
I want to be the mom she was to me someday.
She , like everyone made mistakes and lived another lifestlye in her younger years
she was always open with me & told me her stories from the start
which made her the most amazing part of my life. 
She molded me into the open, 
understanding, listening, non-judgemental person I am today.

As for my fiance, Levi - yes like the jeans - goes. He is also my best friend. 
But in a different way. 
There are so many kinds of love in this world. & he almost fufills them all for me.
He is such a care taker, which one would have to be- to be a nurse. 
He is the most responsible person I know and has a very level head on his shoulders.
Though we met only over a year ago on a dating website,
I speak for the both of us when I say we feel like we have known each other are entire life. 
I could go on for hours with how we feel about one another;
but that is for us to know only.
Were engaged & getting married this Septmember, that tells you enough.
[[ 9.10.11 ]]

I like to think someday I will be these two people combined.
I would call it "near perfection".
Since nothing on this earth is perfect.

There are many layers to me. 
Some, most people never see.
I like it that way, I perfer it that way. 
But the layers I will allow you to read 
arent what you would expect if you saw me.

First impessions people have of me, 
always make me giggle, just a little.
The are typical, stero typical that is.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, perky, 
always smiling, bubly bimbo;
is what I get most of.
Yes that may be my hair & eye color. 
And I love my teeth that my parents paid thousands of
dollars to have straighten, 
so i am going to show them off,
 besides I have no reason not to smile.
[[ I'm alive. ]]
-- I'm healthy. -- 
*I'm happy & i actually know what that word even means.*

I dont drink.
I wont party.
I hate bars, clubs, or anywhere that requires and I.D.

I love my apartment, my bed, my dvr, my mac book, texting, 
my cat named Miley- yes after cyrus. - I love to stay at home, alone & read or watch movies 
on netflix. I have started to write probably ten books in my life & haven't finished a single one.
Therefore my purpose of this blog is to get all of those mini books into the world somehow.
This is my new escape. I believe everyone should have one.

As much as this blog is mine, its not about me.
It's about you, my readers, my followers.
I am not going to write daily. 
I am not going to document everything I do each day 
from what I eat to who I see & what I thought. 

I'm going after the carrie bradshaw, minus all the sex talk.
I want to inspire.
Growing up in the Paul Mitchell Cosmetology world
the word insprie is used ofetn. They are always asking us
"What inspires you?" and trying to get us to move toward & focus on a goal
to acheive. Therefore I can't inspire those whom I dont know, 
or know what they need from me.
So tell me, What inspires you ?


5 comments:

  1. I seriously love this M.
    What inspires me? -Smiling, all smiles, smiles that gives you a cramp, laughs that make your tummy feel like you did 1,000 situps. Friends- true, genuine, real friends. Friendships that are completely, 100% unexpected, but change your life-for the better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you writing poetry in 8th grade, you have always had a gift for writing. Blogging is also a new thing I have started for my new life in Twenty Eleven...but no one can find the words like you. What inspires me?: Non-judgemental people, like yourself, who can help others for anything but never because of selfishness or personal benefits...Writing inspires me and the author behind the words, who actually have the guts to speak the truth. Someone who lets you know, you're not alone in the world..even if you are a complete stranger. There are very few "good hearts" left in the world..you should be proud to say you are one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan, i agree with you whole heartedly. I love you so much and cant wait to see where this journey takes us. Thanks for always supporting me and making me laugh to the point i feel like i have done a million situps myself.

    Courtney, thank yo so much for sharing. you are too too kind. thanks for your support as well and i will have to support you in your blogging journey also! best of luck & thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always inspire me to be my best! Ruv u =) ps. sorry for messing up the comment section....i'm new at this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shanks bee ! & It otay, i's fixed it. Ruv u!

    ReplyDelete

" One should be more concerned about their character than their reputation. You reputation is who people think you are, and your character is who you are "