Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As Lady Antebellum would say, Hello World.

This is new, this is different. 
This seems like it wold be fun for me. 
I am not sure how this will go over or how long my followers will last . 
I mean in all reality it would be amazing to have a billion followers, make a name for myself
& help people all over the world over time. Or better yet I could make it big overnight like some youtube sensasion.

I love to write, hince why I'm writing. It has always been in my bones. For as long as I could remember. And It always gave me confidence. Some things as a child you think your good at and you fish for others approval, wanting to hear " wow that was amazing ! " or " your so awesome I wish I could do that ! " Not me, I guess I was cockey in a sense, that I knew I was given a gift. A gift to write. Im better with my words this way. 

In relationships when an issue would arise I would turn to the classic pen & paper to put my worries to rest. I have written countless love letters, some were never even mailed. Just written for the sake of writting, to get it all out, onto paper.
Isnt that the point of writing? Not so much that you want to say the things your thinking or else you would have spoken them or in this day an age texted them. But writing means so much more ; Its personal. Its intimate. It can be felt. 

Take those who are over seas for instance. They cant hear their loved ones voices, they can't be expecting a text from them; or a facebook chat to pop up. They rely on mail. Actual letters. And to me, being the helpless romantic that I am , its very romantic to think if i was that man or woman over seas & when i would recieve a letter, knowing my loved one held that piece of paper, sat in front of it and thought only but of me. Then it traveled millions of miles to my arms, as i would wish they could. That would mean more than this silly blog .
So invision this followers, I am writing to each one of you, I personally am writing to reach out and help each one of you. 

I can't wait to see where this journey takes me.
& I hope your all along for the ride.
More to come tomorrow, mostly about myself. 
So that you are able to get to know the girl behind the blog, me that is.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you beebee =) you are so amazing! love it so much!! definitely have at least one follower! Always and Forever, L

    ReplyDelete

" One should be more concerned about their character than their reputation. You reputation is who people think you are, and your character is who you are "