Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chicago, Chanel & Chaotic drivers- Oh my!

Chicago, IL.

The city that keeps stealing 
little pieces of my heart 
one visit at a time.

Doesn't matter the reason I visit, 
or even how long my stay is. 
Each time i cross that bridge I feel like I'm home.

Most of the time when you travel, by the end of the trip
you are ready to go home, your ready to check out,
your done being where you've been.

Never the case with chicago. 

I always just wish I had one more day, 
that I could see one more thing, that I could
go to one more store or eat at one more amazing place.

They say home is where the heart is.. 
and tonight when I leave this city half my heart will stay here
while the other half rides beside me on the bus.

So I have to ask myself, what is stopping me?
Why have I not taken that extra step and applied for jobs, 
or toured lofts?
Because trust me, I have googled my paul mitchell options 
& looked at hundreds of apartments online.
But why have I stopped there?

I believe its because my values that put my family and 
friends before my own wants & needs are keeping me in Ohio.
& when it is all said and done, I know that they will keep me happier than any
busy city ever could.

I have the most amazing supposrt system thanks to both familes.
biological & paul mitchell. 
I know they all would support me on my journey and help
me any way they could. But I could never leave them.

So when they all decided to stuff themselves in my suitcase, or 
buy a one way bus ticket with me I will then live in the city i love.
Until then, I will live & surround myself with the people I love.

- M.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one bee! Def my favorite =D u's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

" One should be more concerned about their character than their reputation. You reputation is who people think you are, and your character is who you are "